Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chris took these two photos of me the other day after I left work early. I haven't been feeling well the past couple months, unfortunately. After a trip to the emergency room I was told that my only problem was anxiety. After two blood tests, one EKG, another heart test that I can't even remember the name of and wearing a heart monitor for 24 hours I have been told that all my test came back great. There is nothing physically wrong with me, which I was ecstatic to hear. But enough about that and back to the photos.. they have to be a few of my favorites that I have had taken of me. Oh.. and on another note Chris and I were informed that the litter of piglets that we are picking one from was born Monday! We can't wait to pick him up.

In these photos OLIVIA WEARS express sweater and forever 21 leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment