Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween 2012

So my dear Kate threw a little soiree for Halloween, here are a few snapshots from the evening. My original plan was to go as Cruella Deville, which failed miserably mid-spray during my attempt to mimic her hair..
Me, Kate, Tara

A boy dressed up as a girl, a boy dressed up as..well, I'm not entirely sure

I asked Rembecki to take a photo of Brendan and I..I'm not sure what happened

Brendan managed to do a way better job of taking a photo of Rembecki and I

A fine whisk for a fine night

Overall I had a wonderful time and am glad I went. Originally, I'd had the best friend blues and was bummed about two of my closest dears not even being in the state, I wasn't even sure if I was going to do anything for Halloween. Alas I told myself to suck it up and stop being a wet blanket, I grabbed Shane, whom I somehow managed to not get one photo with, and we slinked out into the night. Despite the costume fail it was still a ball and here is the proof to show it. 

In these photos OLIVIA WEARS vintage fur, h&m dress, mac matte in russian red


No comments:

Post a Comment